In this Article
- What other names is Hound's Tongue known by?
- What is Hound's Tongue?
- How does Hound's Tongue work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Hound's Tongue.
Hound's tongue isn't safe for anyone to use. Some people may be extra-sensitive to the toxic effects and should be particularly careful to avoid use.
Do not use hound's tongue if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have a liver disorder.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.