- What other names is Hu Zhang known by?
- What is Hu Zhang?
- How does Hu Zhang work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Hu Zhang.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Constipation, menstrual problems, hot flashes, heart disease, high cholesterol, cancer, skin burns, liver disease, gout, and gallstones.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Hu Zhang work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.