In this Article
- What other names is Humic Acid known by?
- What is Humic Acid?
- How does Humic Acid work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Humic Acid.
Do not take humic acid if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have an immune system disorder such as multiple sclerosis (MS), lupus (systemic lupus erythematosus, SLE), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), or other immune system conditions called "autoimmune disease."
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.