- What other names is Hydrangea known by?
- What is Hydrangea?
- How does Hydrangea work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Hydrangea.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Enlarged prostate, prostate and bladder infections, kidney stones, and hayfever.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Hydrangea work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.