In this Article
- What other names is Hydrazine Sulfate known by?
- What is Hydrazine Sulfate?
- How does Hydrazine Sulfate work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Hydrazine Sulfate.
Do not use hydrazine sulfate if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have diabetes.
- You have liver disease.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.