- What other names is Hydrazine Sulfate known by?
- What is Hydrazine Sulfate?
- How does Hydrazine Sulfate work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Hydrazine Sulfate.
Possibly Ineffective for...
- Colon and rectal cancer that has spread (metastatic colorectal cancer).
Likely Ineffective for...
- Use with chemotherapy for non-small cell lung cancer.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- General weight loss and wasting associated with cancer, brain cancer (neuroblastoma), Hodgkin's disease (lymph cancer), and other kinds of cancer.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.