"Nov. 9, 2012 -- If you're allergic to the metals nickel or cobalt, you may want to consider that when you pick a mobile phone.
In a new study, researchers tested new and used mobile phones for nickel and cobalt. Some people are allerg"...
Patients using topical corticosteroids should receive the following information and instructions:
- This medication is to be used as directed by the physician. It is for external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Patients should be advised not to use this medication for any disorder other than for which it was prescribed.
- The treated skin area should not be bandaged or otherwise covered or wrapped so as to be occlusive unless directed by the physician.
- Patients should report any signs of local adverse reactions especially under occlusive dressing.
- Parents of pediatric patients should be advised not to use tight-fitting diapers or plastic pants on a child being treated in the diaper area, as these garments may constitute occlusive dressings.
Last reviewed on RxList: 3/18/2009
This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Additional Hydrocortisone Information
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Allergies & Asthma
Improve treatments & prevent attacks.