"WASHINGTON â€” Despite a withering 4-plus hours of questioning by members of a congressional committee yesterday, Mylan CEO Heather Bresch did not give a direct answer as to why the company had substantially and consistently raised the price of its"...
For external use only
Do not use
- in the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge. Ask a doctor.
- for the treatment of diaper rash. Ask a doctor.
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes
- do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
- do not put directly into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor
- rectal bleeding occurs
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
No information provided.
Please see WARNINGS Section.This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Last reviewed on RxList: 2/17/2017
Additional Hydrocortisone Information
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Allergies & Asthma
Improve treatments & prevent attacks.