- What other names is Hyperimmune Egg known by?
- What is Hyperimmune Egg?
- How does Hyperimmune Egg work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Hyperimmune Egg.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Rotaviral diarrhea, infectious diarrhea, arthritis including osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, and high cholesterol.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.