In this Article
- What other names is Iceland Moss known by?
- What is Iceland Moss?
- How does Iceland Moss work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Iceland Moss.
Iceland moss is regulated in the United States, and is allowed only as a flavoring agent in alcoholic beverages.
Do not use Iceland moss if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have an ulcer in the stomach.
- You have an ulcer in the small intestine.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.