In this Article
- What other names is Idebenone known by?
- What is Idebenone?
- How does Idebenone work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Idebenone.
Do not use idebenone if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- For Alzheimer's disease: 90-120 mg of idebenone three times daily.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get breaking medical news.