- What other names is Idebenone known by?
- What is Idebenone?
- How does Idebenone work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Idebenone.
Possibly Effective for...
- Treating Alzheimer's disease.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Friedreich's ataxia (a condition of heart failure, breathing difficulty, and muscle weakness), and mitochondrial encephalomyopathies (a condition of stroke-like conditions and brain damage).
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Idebenone work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Get breaking medical news.