- What other names is Ignatius Bean known by?
- What is Ignatius Bean?
- How does Ignatius Bean work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Ignatius Bean.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- For faintness, use as a tonic, and other uses.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.