In this Article
- What other names is Immortelle known by?
- What is Immortelle?
- How does Immortelle work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Immortelle.
Do not use immortelle if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have a condition where your bile duct is blocked or obstructed.
- You are allergic to any plants in the Asteraceae/Compositae family such as ragweed, chrysanthemums, marigolds, daisies, and many other plants.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.