In this Article
- What other names is Indian Frankincense known by?
- What is Indian Frankincense?
- How does Indian Frankincense work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Indian Frankincense.
Do not use Indian frankincense in amounts greater than those found in foods if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Osteoarthritis: 100-250 mg daily of a specific extract (5-Loxin); 100 mg daily of another specific extract (Aflapin); 333 mg daily of another specific extract.
- Ulcerative colitis: 300-350 mg three times daily.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.