Indian Long Pepper
- What other names is Indian Long Pepper known by?
- What is Indian Long Pepper?
- How does Indian Long Pepper work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Indian Long Pepper.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Headache, toothache, asthma, bronchitis, cholera, coma, cough, diarrhea, epilepsy, fever, stomachache, stroke, indigestion, menstrual disorders, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.