- What other names is Indian Snakeroot known by?
- What is Indian Snakeroot?
- How does Indian Snakeroot work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Indian Snakeroot.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Nervousness, trouble sleeping (insomnia), mental disorders such as schizophrenia, constipation, fever, liver problems, joint pain, spasms in the legs due to poor circulation, mild high blood pressure, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.