In this Article
- What other names is Indole-3-carbinol known by?
- What is Indole-3-carbinol?
- How does Indole-3-carbinol work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Indole-3-carbinol.
In very high doses, indole-3-carbinol can cause equilibrium imbalances, tremor, and nausea.
Do not use indole-3-carbinol in amounts greater than found in foods if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.