- What other names is Inositol Nicotinate known by?
- What is Inositol Nicotinate?
- How does Inositol Nicotinate work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Inositol Nicotinate.
Possibly Effective for...
- Improving intermittent claudication (cramping pain and weakness in the legs).
- Improving Raynaud's disease (spasms of the blood capillaries).
- Treating high cholesterol.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Blood disorders of the brain, migraine headaches, a disorder of fibrous connective tissue deposits in the skin and organs (scleroderma), sleeplessness (insomnia), lowering blood pressure, restless leg syndrome, acne, skin inflammation (dermatitis), inflammation of the tongue (exfoliative glossitis), psoriasis, schizophrenia, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Tips to keep it under control.