In this Article
- What other names is Ip-6 known by?
- What is Ip-6?
- How does Ip-6 work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Ip-6.
Do not take IP-6 in medicinal amounts if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have a low iron condition called iron-deficiency anemia.
- You have a bone condition called osteoporosis or osteopenia.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks. IP-6 might increase the risk of bleeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.