In this Article
- What other names is Ip-6 known by?
- What is Ip-6?
- How does Ip-6 work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Ip-6.
Do not take IP-6 in medicinal amounts if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have a low iron condition called iron-deficiency anemia.
- You have a bone condition called osteoporosis or osteopenia.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks. IP-6 might increase the risk of bleeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.