- What other names is Ip-6 known by?
- What is Ip-6?
- How does Ip-6 work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Ip-6.
Possibly Effective for...
- Preventing kidney stones, when IP-6 is consumed in the diet.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Treating and preventing cancer, preventing heart attacks, preventing and treating kidney stones, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Ip-6 work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.