In this Article
- What other names is Ipriflavone known by?
- What is Ipriflavone?
- How does Ipriflavone work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Ipriflavone.
There is some concern that ipriflavone can cause a decreased white cell count (lymphocytopenia) in people taking it for greater than six months. White cell counts should be monitored, especially in people taking ipriflavone long-term.
Do not use ipriflavone if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have decreased immune function. Ipriflavone may worsen this condition.
- You have low white cell counts. Ipriflavone may worsen this condition.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Get tips and advances in treatment.