In this Article
- What other names is Ivy Gourd known by?
- What is Ivy Gourd?
- How does Ivy Gourd work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Ivy Gourd.
Do not use ivy gourd if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.