- What other names is Jambolan known by?
- What is Jambolan?
- How does Jambolan work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Jambolan.
Possibly Ineffective for...
- Diabetes (jambolan leaf).
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Bronchitis, asthma, severe diarrhea (dysentery), skin ulcers, sore mouth and throat, skin inflammation (swelling), intestinal gas (flatulence), spasms, stomach problems, increasing sexual desire (aphrodisiac), constipation, exhaustion, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Jambolan work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.