In this Article
- What other names is Japanese Persimmon known by?
- What is Japanese Persimmon?
- How does Japanese Persimmon work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Japanese Persimmon.
Do not take Japanese persimmon if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have low blood pressure.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.