- What other names is Japanese Persimmon known by?
- What is Japanese Persimmon?
- How does Japanese Persimmon work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Japanese Persimmon.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- High blood pressure, constipation, hiccough, stroke, excessive fluid, improving blood flow, and reducing body temperature.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.