In this Article
- What other names is Java Tea known by?
- What is Java Tea?
- How does Java Tea work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Java Tea.
Do not use Java tea if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are swollen and retaining water (edema) due to decreased kidney or heart function.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.