In this Article
- What other names is Javanese Turmeric known by?
- What is Javanese Turmeric?
- How does Javanese Turmeric work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Javanese Turmeric.
Special Precautions & Warnings:Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Not enough is known about the use of Javanese turmeric during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
Liver or gallbladder disease: Don't use Javanese turmeric if you have liver or gallbladder problems. Javanese turmeric can increase the production of bile, and that could make your condition worse. If you have gallstones, get medical advice before using Javanese turmeric.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.