In this Article
- What other names is Jiaogulan known by?
- What is Jiaogulan?
- How does Jiaogulan work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Jiaogulan.
Jiaogulan may be unsafe in pregnancy. One of the chemicals in jiaogulan has been linked to possible birth defects.
Do not use jiaogulan if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have a bleeding disorder.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks. Jiaogulan might increase the risk of bleeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Tips to keep it under control.