- What other names is Jiaogulan known by?
- What is Jiaogulan?
- How does Jiaogulan work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Jiaogulan.
Possibly Effective for...
- Reducing cholesterol levels.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Regulating blood pressure, bronchitis, stomach disorders, ulcers, constipation, gallstones, obesity, cancer, diabetes, sleeplessness (insomnia), backache, pain, improving memory, improving heart function, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Jiaogulan work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Tips to keep it under control.