- What other names is Jimson Weed known by?
- What is Jimson Weed?
- How does Jimson Weed work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Jimson Weed.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Asthma, cough, nerve diseases, causing hallucinations and elevated mood (euphoria), and other uses.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.