In this Article
- What other names is Juniper known by?
- What is Juniper?
- Is Juniper effective?
- How does Juniper work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Juniper.
Juniper seems to be safe when applied to the skin in small areas. Using juniper on the skin can cause some side effects including irritation, burning, redness, and swelling.
Do not use juniper if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have blood pressure problems.
- You have diabetes.
- You have a stomach disorder.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.