- What other names is Juniper known by?
- What is Juniper?
- Is Juniper effective?
- How does Juniper work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Juniper.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Upset stomach, heartburn, bloating, loss of appetite, urinary tract infections (UTIs), kidney and bladder stones, joint and muscle pain, wounds, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Juniper work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.