In this Article
- What other names is Kamala known by?
- What is Kamala?
- How does Kamala work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Kamala.
Do not use kamala if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have appendicitis or symptoms of appendicitis such as stomach pain, nausea, and vomiting.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.