- What other names is Kaolin known by?
- What is Kaolin?
- How does Kaolin work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Kaolin.
Possibly Effective for...
- Soreness and swelling inside the mouth, caused by radiation treatments.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Diarrhea, ulcers and inflammation in the colon (chronic ulcerative colitis), and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Kaolin work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.