- What other names is Kaolin known by?
- What is Kaolin?
- How does Kaolin work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Kaolin.
Possibly Effective for...
- Soreness and swelling inside the mouth, caused by radiation treatments.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Diarrhea, ulcers and inflammation in the colon (chronic ulcerative colitis), and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Kaolin work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.