In this Article
- What other names is Kefir known by?
- What is Kefir?
- How does Kefir work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Kefir.
Do not use if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have any condition that might reduce your immune function.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.