In this Article
- What causes jaundice?
- What are some of the signs and symptoms of jaundice?
- Are some babies more likely to be jaundice?
- Does jaundice always cause a problem?
- What is kernicterus?
- Who can develop kernicterus?
- What are some warning signs and symptoms of kernicterus?
- Can jaundice be treated and prevent kernicterus from developing?
- How is jaundice treated?
- What should I do if I think my baby has jaundice?
- Is there a support group for parents of children with kernicterus?
- What does the American Academy of Pediatrics say about jaundice?
What should I do if I think my baby has jaundice?
Call and visit your baby's doctor right away.
Is there a support group for parents of infants and children with kernicterus?
What does the American Academy of Pediatrics say about jaundice?
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Jaundice/Kernicterus - FAQs.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Jaundice / Kernicterus - Treatment.
Last Editorial Review: 2/10/2010
Viewers share their comments
Get the latest treatment options.