- What other names is Khat known by?
- What is Khat?
- How does Khat work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Khat.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Depression, fatigue, obesity, stomach ulcers, elevating mood, and other uses.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Khat work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.