- What other names is Khat known by?
- What is Khat?
- How does Khat work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Khat.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Depression, fatigue, obesity, stomach ulcers, elevating mood, and other uses.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Khat work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.