In this Article
- What other names is Khella known by?
- What is Khella?
- How does Khella work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Khella.
Do not use khella if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have liver disease.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.