Kidney Cancer (cont.)
In this Article
- Kidney cancer facts*
- What are the kidneys?
- What is cancer?
- What are kidney cancer causes and risk factors?
- What are kidney cancer symptoms and signs?
- How is kidney cancer diagnosed?
- How is kidney cancer staging determined?
- Methods of kidney cancer treatment
- What are the side effects of treatment for kidney cancer?
- What happens after treatment for kidney cancer?
- What does the future hold in the field of kidney cancer?
- What resources are there for patients with kidney cancer?
- Find a local Oncologist in your town
What resources are there for patients with kidney cancer?
You may want more information for yourself, your family, and your doctor. The NCI offers comprehensive research-based information for patients and their families, health professionals, cancer researchers, advocates, and the public.
- Call the NCI Cancer Information Service at 1-800-4-CANCER (1-800-422-6237)
- Visit us at http://www.cancer.gov or http://www.cancer.gov/espanol
- Chat using LiveHelp, NCI's instant messaging service, at http://www.cancer.gov/livehelp
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Order publications at http://www.cancer.gov/publications or by calling 1-800-4-CANCER
- Get help with quitting smoking at 1-877-44U-QUIT (1-877-448-7848)
Medically reviewed by Jay B. Zatzkin, MD; American Board of Internal Medicine with subspecialty in Medical Oncology
SOURCE: U.S. National Institutes of Health, National Cancer Institute, www.cancer.gov
Viewers share their comments
- Submit »
- Submit »
Find out what women really need.