- What other names is Kinetin known by?
- What is Kinetin?
- How does Kinetin work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Kinetin.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Reducing the signs of skin aging, skin roughness, fine wrinkles, and other skin imperfections.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Kinetin work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.