"The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the LifeVest wearable cardioverter defibrillator (Zoll Manufacturing Corporation) for pediatric use.
"The LifeVest is approved for certain children who are at risk for sudd"...
Because thrombolytic therapy increases the risk of bleeding, Kinlytic™ (urokinase injection) is contraindicated in the situations listed below (see WARNINGS).
- Active internal bleeding
- Recent (e.g., within two months) cerebrovascular accident
- Recent (e.g., within two months) intracranial or intraspinal surgery
- Recent trauma including cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Intracranial neoplasm, arteriovenous malformation, or aneurysm
- Known bleeding diatheses
- Severe uncontrolled arterial hypertension
Last reviewed on RxList: 8/7/2008
Additional Kinlytic Information
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.