"The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today approved Corlanor (ivabradine) to reduce hospitalization from worsening heart failure.
Corlanor is approved for use in certain people who have long-lasting (chronic) heart failure caused by the lo"...
Because thrombolytic therapy increases the risk of bleeding, Kinlytic™ (urokinase injection) is contraindicated in the situations listed below (see WARNINGS).
- Active internal bleeding
- Recent (e.g., within two months) cerebrovascular accident
- Recent (e.g., within two months) intracranial or intraspinal surgery
- Recent trauma including cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Intracranial neoplasm, arteriovenous malformation, or aneurysm
- Known bleeding diatheses
- Severe uncontrolled arterial hypertension
Last reviewed on RxList: 8/7/2008
Additional Kinlytic Information
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.