"Nov. 6, 2012 (Los Angeles) -- Winter can be deadly, at least when it comes to matters of the heart.
Whether you live in a place that is hot year-round, like Arizona, or in a state with cold winters, like Pennsylvania, you're more like"...
- Patient Information:
Details with Side Effects
Because thrombolytic therapy increases the risk of bleeding, Kinlytic™ (urokinase injection) is contraindicated in the situations listed below (see WARNINGS).
- Active internal bleeding
- Recent (e.g., within two months) cerebrovascular accident
- Recent (e.g., within two months) intracranial or intraspinal surgery
- Recent trauma including cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Intracranial neoplasm, arteriovenous malformation, or aneurysm
- Known bleeding diatheses
- Severe uncontrolled arterial hypertension
Last reviewed on RxList: 8/7/2008
This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Additional Kinlytic Information
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.