Kleine-Levin Syndrome (cont.)
In this Article
- What is Kleine-Levin syndrome?
- What are the symptoms of Kleine-Levin syndrome?
- Is there any treatment for Kleine-Levin syndrome?
- What is the prognosis for Kleine-Levin syndrome?
- What research is being done on Kleine-Levin syndrome?
- Clinical trials on Kleine-Levin syndrome
- For more information
- Find a local Sleep Specialist in your town
What is the prognosis for Kleine-Levin syndrome?
Episodes eventually decrease in frequency and intensity over the course of eight to 12 years.
What research is being done on Kleine-Levin syndrome?
NINDS supports a broad range of clinical and basic research on diseases causing sleep disorders in an effort to clarify the mechanisms of these conditions and to develop better treatments for them.
Clinical trials on Kleine-Levin syndrome
NIH Patient Recruitment for Kleine-Levin Syndrome Clinical Trials
For more information
National Sleep Foundation
1522 K Street NW
Washington, DC 20005
National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD)
P.O. Box 1968
(55 Kenosia Avenue)
Danbury, CT 06813-1968
Tel: 203-744-0100 Voice Mail 800-999-NORD (6673)
SOURCE: National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, National
Institutes of Health. NINDS Kleine-Levin Syndrome Information Page.
Last Editorial Review: 3/23/2010 1:43:08 PM
Get tips for better sleep.