- What other names is Kombucha Tea known by?
- What is Kombucha Tea?
- How does Kombucha Tea work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Kombucha Tea.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Memory loss, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), rheumatism, aging, anorexia, AIDS, cancer, high blood pressure, increasing white cell (T-cell) counts, strengthening the immune system and metabolism, constipation, arthritis, hair growth, pain, and other uses.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.