In this Article
- What other names is Krill Oil known by?
- What is Krill Oil?
- How does Krill Oil work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Krill Oil.
Do not take krill oil if:
- You are allergic to seafood.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks. Krill oil might increase the risk of bleeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.