- What other names is Krill Oil known by?
- What is Krill Oil?
- How does Krill Oil work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Krill Oil.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- High cholesterol, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), high blood pressure, stroke, cancer, arthritis, depression, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Krill Oil work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.