In this Article
- What other names is Kudzu known by?
- What is Kudzu?
- How does Kudzu work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Kudzu.
Do not use kudzu if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have a heart disorder.
- You have a bleeding or blood clotting disorder.
- You have breast cancer.
- You have uterine cancer.
- You have ovarian cancer.
- You have endometriosis.
- You have uterine fibroids.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.