- What other names is Kudzu known by?
- What is Kudzu?
- How does Kudzu work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Kudzu.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Symptoms of alcohol hangover (headache, upset stomach, dizziness and vomiting), chest pains, treatment of alcoholism, menopause, muscle pain, measles, dysentery, stomach inflammation (gastritis), fever, diarrhea, thirst, cold, flu, neck stiffness, promoting sweating (diaphoretic), high blood pressure, abnormal heart rate and rhythm, stroke, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Kudzu work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.