In this Article
- What other names is L-arginine known by?
- What is L-arginine?
- How does L-arginine work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for L-arginine.
Do not use L-arginine if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have allergies or asthma.
- You have cirrhosis of the liver.
- You have herpes.
- Your have low blood pressure.
- You have recently had a heart attack.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.