In this Article
- What other names is L-arginine known by?
- What is L-arginine?
- How does L-arginine work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for L-arginine.
Do not use L-arginine if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have allergies or asthma.
- You have cirrhosis of the liver.
- You have herpes.
- Your have low blood pressure.
- You have recently had a heart attack.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.