- What other names is Labrador Tea known by?
- What is Labrador Tea?
- How does Labrador Tea work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Labrador Tea.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Cough, causing abortion, "female disorders," sore throat, lung infections, chest ailments, diarrhea, kidney problems, rheumatism, headache, cancer, skin problems, and other uses.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.